Elías' texts
It hadn’t started to dawn when the last piece of bread on the island became lava in my hands. I was roaring like an arrogant beast, showing my fangs to the sea wind, losing my temper because of the salt I was breathing. And I went directly down to the beach, I walked with my feet raping the black dunes. And the waves were also roaring, they roared with the intention of heaping enormous quantities of dark sand in my breast, going through my skin with their anger. I went down to the seaside with the intention of drinking the ocean. I wanted a daybreak with revenge in my lips even though I could die inebriated and unable to give birth. I went down to the shore with the intention of swallowing the sea. But on the beach I found a jewel, a divinity made of cloth. A pagan doll that came up among my strikes against the perpetual water. I took her in my arms and then I could never after leave her. I wish constantly that night falls and the hunger exhausts my reasoning. At dusk she becomes a lig...

Commentaires
Wunderschön :-)...